TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This website at www.Divastylehaircare.com, including any discussion forum contained on the website (“Site”), is operated by Divastylehaircare, a company incorporated in Ottawa, Canada.
We appreciate your interest in the products and services of Natural DivaStyle Natural Haircare and your visit to the divastylehaircare.com.
If you have any questions regarding the Divastylehaircare website from any of the information or materials contained in or in the Site, please contact us by email at (email@example.com) or by phone at (613-837-6161)
• You must register with Divastylehaircare.com. You must ensure that the details provided by you on the registration are correct and complete.
• When you register with Divastylehaircare.com, we will ask you for a password. You must keep this password confidential and must not let anyone else use it. You are responsible for all activities and orders that are subject to using your password. If you think that someone else has your password, please let us know so we can cancel that.
• We may suspend or cancel your registration at our discretion immediately or if you fail to comply with your obligations under these terms. You can cancel at any time the agreement by sending an email at (firstname.lastname@example.org) If you cancel, you must stop using the site
• The suspension or cancellation of your registration and your right to use the site Divastylehaircare.com does not alter Divastylehaircare.com to you or your rights or obligations.
We do not guarantee that the Site, any page or any content of the Site will always be available or will not be interrupted. We may also intentionally remove or restrict the Site or any part thereof at any time without notice.
• ACCESS AND SAFETY
Access to the Services requires a pre-registration of users on our Website, once they accept the General Conditions, they are considered as Customers.
The user ID will consist of your email address and a password. To access the user’s account, you must include this ID, as well as a password that must contain at least (7) characters.
The use of a password is personal and non-transferable, not allowing for the transfer, even temporarily, to third parties. In this respect, the Client undertakes to make diligent use of its password, as well as to keep it confidential, assuming all responsibility for the consequences of its disclosure to third parties.
If the Client knows or suspects that the password is being used by third parties, he/she must immediately change it, following the instructions indicated on the Website.
You must register on our website to place orders. Simply select the items and their quantity to add them to the shopping cart. Make sure you choose the desired colour and size. Once completed, you must select the desired shipping type from several options. You must add at least one address to select it as the billing and delivery address. The billing address must be the address where your credit/debit card is registered. Be sure to provide all the correct details for a successful order to avoid further delays.
Please note that we do not ship our products outside of Canada.
The prices published in Divastylehaircare are in (Canadian currency) and are valid, except for the typographical error. All prices do not include taxes.
Offers on products for sale in divastylehaircare will be displayed in the “Offers” section indicated on the product sheet and, unless expressly stated, will be valid while they are displayed on the screen.
Costs are not subject to VAT.
TAXES EXTRA: Subject to any further increase by reason of government legislation. Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) 13% Quebec: T.P.S. 5% Quebec: T.V.Q. 9.975%
Different payment options:
When you place an order in divastylehaircare, the customer may feel free to choose between payments of the purchase by:
• Credit card
• Shipments against refund (to have a certain amount)
The offers presented by divastylehaircare are valid within the limit of the available stocks. divastylehaircare reserves the right to modify the range of products and the difficulties imposed by ICT providers.
The photographs, graphics and descriptions of products offered for sale are for guidance only and do not in any way compromise the seller, DivaStyle Natural Haircare.
It is important to know that the products that have a new packaging could compare to the image displayed on the site, if the product is the same and the packaging is new, it will be considered the same product.
Immediately we receive payment for your order; we start processing your order. If all items are available and in stock, orders are processed faster and posted on the same day or at the latest on the next business day. However, if any of the items are not in stock, you are notified by our customer service by phone or email. In such situation, we will await your advice to get a partial refund or choose another product.
The products you purchased will be delivered to the address indicated by the person in the order.
By default, invoices will be sent to the email address specified by the customer at the time of his / her order.
The service of pick-up and delivery is not available on holidays. However, such delay will not imply cancellation of the order or compensation of any description.
An order is considered delivered at the time the transport package delivers the packages to the customer and the customer signs the delivery receipt document. It is the responsibility of the customer to check the status of the goods upon receipt of all anomalies on the delivery note.
If the cancellation of the order is made before the departure of goods, the customer will not be required to pay any expense.
As soon as you receive the package, please make sure it is not open or damaged, in case you find anything, immediately tell the postman/driver and also inform us. The invoice paper is always included in the package. Make sure the package is not open, leaked or damaged. If you do not receive your package between 14 to 21 days, please let us know immediately so we can find it for you. We cannot do anything before 14 days, and this is due to the policies defined by the porters. In such situations, we always need to receive an email from you indicating that you could not receive your package. In such situations, porters can take time from another four weeks before they can return to us with the investigation report. We have to wait for this term as per its terms and conditions; there is absolutely no way to do this procedure any faster or earlier. As soon as we receive the feedback from the shippers, we will immediately resend your new items, or you can advise us to make a refund for you. In some cases, this can occur due to a spelling error when typing in your delivery address so please make sure you provide us with a correct delivery address. The estimated delivery time is 2 to 3 business days for normal shipping and the next business day for the next day. This time it is only when you place your orders before 3:00 pm. Any order you place after 3:00 pm will be processed the next morning. Delivery time does not include holidays or weekends. For orders abroad, you may have to pay customs duty; this depends on the law of your country. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for delayed items in the postal system as this is beyond our control.
• Returns Policy
All returns will be handled as per our standard Returns Policy. We are committed to ensuring your satisfaction with any product you have ordered from us. If you are not satisfied with any product due to damage or defect then we will accept returns within 3 days of receiving the product. Return will be subject to the following:
• Please do not accept delivery of any item whose outer packaging is damaged or tampered with in any manner. Please contact customer care if you open the packaging and discover that the item is damaged.
• Products damaged while being used or because of neglect of the consumer do not qualify for a refund or replacement.
• In the event you return any product which is delivered to you in damaged/defective condition, we will also refund the shipping charges applicable to that item.
• INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
• We are the owner or licensee of all copyrights, design rights, database rights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in this Site and the material published on it. Your use of the Site does not confer any rights on you about our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of third parties. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
• You may access this Site solely to participate in the Site or to make Contributions (as defined below) or to place an order for Products. Any other use is prohibited unless we agree it in writing. You agree not to change or remove proprietary notices of materials downloaded or printed from the Site.
• You may not modify, copy, translate, broadcast, perform, display, distribute, frame, reproduce, republish, display, publish, transmit or sell any content or intellectual property appearing on this Site.
• LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND RESTRICTIONS
• The use of third party websites is at your risk. The links contained in the Site will take us to other websites that are not under our control, and we do not assume any responsibility
• You may not create links to your websites and the Site (hyperlink, in-depth links, frames, scales, or otherwise), nor may you frame the Site on any Third parties without our prior written consent, which we may grant or refuse in our sole discretion.
• You agree that when accessing the Site, you must not distribute prices or harvest prices manually or by using a web spider, web crawler, or any other web browsing or another system.
• You shall not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site, our servers, or any materials that support the Site. You must not attempt to reconfigure the Site in any way. For the avoidance of doubt, full details of any infringement committed by users of the site under the Computer Abuse Act 1990 will be reported to the relevant law enforcement authorities.
• You must not abuse the Site in any way, including the posting on the Site of any virus, program or other material that may be dangerous to the technology or malicious.
• REVIEW AND CONTRIBUTIONS BY THE USER
Users of the divastylehaircare.com may submit comments, profiles, images, portfolios, videos, instructions, comments, questions, comments, ideas, suggestions, other information or documents via the Site or otherwise (collectively, “Contributions”), as long as Contributions are in accordance with our contribution standards set out in clause
These standards apply to all material you contribute to this Site and all interactive services associated with it. You must respect the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each and every part of any contribution.
• be precise (to which they refer);
• be truly obliged (where they declare opinions); and
• Comply with applicable law in the Canada.
Contributions shall not:
• contain any defamatory, obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory material;
• promote sexually explicit material;
• promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
• conduct, defend, promote, assist in any illegal act, including, but not limited to, violence or misuse of the computer or violation of the intellectual property rights of any other person;
• be committed in violation of any legal right to a third party, such as a contractual right or a duty of confidence;
• be threatening, abusing or invading another’s privacy, or causing unnecessary inconvenience, inconvenience or anxiety, or being likely to harass, counter, hinder, alarm or interfere with any other person;
• be liable to deceive any person or be used to impersonate any person or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; or
• Give the impression that they emanate from us, if not.
• immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use this site;
• immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any publication or material downloaded by you from this site;
• a warning issue for you;
• legal proceedings against you for the reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the violation;
• further legal proceedings against you; and
• Disclosure of this information to law enforcement authorities, as we reasonably believe, is necessary.
• Contributions shall remain and shall remain our property and, by bringing a Contribution to the site.
• LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
• While we have taken all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information on this site, it is provided “as is” and we make no warranty and make no representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the contents of this site. Also, no guarantee is given that the site must be available on an uninterrupted basis, and no liability can be accepted for any loss or damage arising out of such unavailability.
• Access and use of this site is at the user’s risk and does not guarantee that the use of this site or any downloaded material will not cause damage to any property, including but not limited to loss of data or computer viruses infection. No liability is assumed for viruses or other computer malfunctions. It is recommended that you take all necessary precautions (such as installing the appropriate anti-virus software) and firewalls before downloading information or images from the web.
• Subject to clause 6.5 below, we will not be liable to you for any of the following (whether or not we were informed of or knew of the possibility of such losses) Whether arising out of any claim arising out of or in Connection with the use of the site, including, without limitation, any tort, including negligence, breach of contract, falsehood (other than fraudulent representation), violation of intellectual property or any statute or otherwise:
• no indirect, special or consequential loss;
• any loss or damage arising from changes in the content of this Site by unauthorised third parties;
• any loss of business, data, profits, income, good utilisation or anticipated savings;
• loss of or damage to his or her third party of the data or records;
• all measures taken in response to violations of the Contribution Standard outlined in clause 5.2 above; or
• any delay in, or failure of, the performance of our obligations under these conditions of use arising out of causes beyond our reasonable control, including any of the following: force majeure, governmental act, war, fire, Flood, explosion or civil commotion, inadequate information technology or telecommunications services, failure of a third party (including lack of data provision) and industrial action.
• We do not seek to exclude or limit our liability to you for:
• death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
• Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
• any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude or attempt to exclude our liability.
• Competitions or other promotional features that may be made available through this site from time to time may also contain specific terms and conditions. You will need to read and accept them before making a submission.
• WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM STAFF?
In general, and if you sign up and create an account, you can use this site without giving us any personal information. However, we can collect some (non-personal) information such as records of your activity on the site.
If you do sign up with us, we may offer additional services. When you register an account with us we may collect and use the following information:
• Your name and contact information (mailing address, e-mail address and telephone number) and any other details of the contract you have with us;
• Payment details by financial information card, including;
• The information you provide when you register and create an account with us;
• Information provided by the shows when you buy our products this piece;
• You provide information if you report a problem on the site;
• Records of any order for products and services that you place on the Site;
• Records of all correspondence when you communicate with us;
• Our contest files or promotions everything you enter; and
• The details of your visits to the site deal with, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and communication data and resources you “access.
• WHAT WE DO WITH THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use your personal information to provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• To facilitate the use of products and services we can bring to you;
• To process and collect payments from you where you purchase products from the site
• Maintaining internal records;
• To improve our products and services;
• To improve your experience and personalised When you visit the site;
• Some advertising products that we think you might be interested in when you visit the site or other external sites;
• To communicate with you by e-mail, telephone or mail if you have ordered or purchased products from us, whether this is order or purchase or other matters concerning transactions between us or your customer relationship or An account (if you have one) with us;
• We will contact you about any specific request you make;
• statistical analysis;
• To contact you by e-mail, phone or mail for direct marketing purposes, market research, feedback and information regarding our products, services, promotions and events or requests from time to time.
• WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE THIS INFORMATION?
Your personal information will be used for the above purposes by relevant personnel and by those who support them in their duties. It will also be made available to our authorised service providers who work with us and who perform certain services on our behalf, Providing IT support and maintenance, providing customer services, providing hosting services, providing marketing services and providing online payment services. These service providers can access personal information to perform their duties on our behalf. You are not allowed to share or use such information for any other purpose. We may also share limited personal information with other companies within the group of companies, e.g., to the extent necessary for proper management and analysis of parents and decision-making.
• WE MAY ALSO DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
• In response to a court order or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement agency or other government agency, to establish or exercise their legal rights, to defend legal claims, or as otherwise required or permitted by law and applicable regulations;
• When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent or take action with respect to illegal activities, suspected fraud or other unlawful acts;
• To protect and defend the rights, property or safety of Divastylehaircare, its customers, personnel, suppliers or others, to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement, or to enforce its terms or other agreements;
To potential or actual buyers in case, we sell any of their businesses or assets.
Apart from the above, we will not transfer, disclose, sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission to do so or are required or permitted to do so by law.
• DIRECT MARKETING AND YOUR PREFERENCES
We may provide you with information about new products, promotions, special offers and others that may be of interest to you and invite you to participate in market research. This communication can be by mail, telephone, email or SMS.
We will ensure that any direct marketing or market research you receive or be contacted by electronic means will provide a simple means for you to refuse to continue marketing. For example, in emails, you can provide a “subscription cancellation” link or an email address to which you can send an opt-out request. We will stop any marketing to which you object or withdraw consent within a reasonable time, allowing sufficient time for the change to be administered. You can change your mind at any time on marketing by using the contact details set out at the top of this notice. In such cases, we would not necessarily remove all of your personal data from your database(s) but would observe and respect your changed direct marketing preferences.